PERMISSION TO GO ALL IN ON YOUR BUSINESS
What would happen if you gave yourself complete permission to go all in on your coaching business?
That’s the question we’ll explore in the first of a special 4-part series called All In.
For me, permission to go all in means allowing my creative intelligence to flow freely in my marketing instead of judging myself as a big ol’ dork.
For our Hive Members permission to go all in means:
- Buying my first house
- Starting a family now instead of waiting for the right time
- Changing my niche to serve the people I truly want to help
- Giving myself a raise
- Leaving my 9-5 because my business needs me
- Letting go of all the programs I’ve tried before that didn’t work out
No matter what permission to go all looks like for you, I invite you to answer the question, “What would happen if you gave that permission to yourself?” as you listen along to this episode.
The All In series is part of a special event I’ll host online later in September. It’s called Permission Granted and it’s for every coach who knows they have more to give and want to make the money they truly deserve.
You can reserve your spot now at http://permissiongrantedworkshop.com.
- Instagram: @dallastraversbizmentor
- Free Quiz: www.dallastravers.com/quiz
Your review helps boost the show and gives more coaches a chance to listen in.
Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.