Emma Goodwin joins Dallas Travers to develop a plan to increase her sales call conversion rate by overcoming objections and setting clear expectations.
- Set Time Expectations: During the application process, encourage potential clients to honor themselves by setting aside at least 60 minutes for the conversation, with 15 minutes allocated for enrollment if they decide to move forward.
- Address Concerns Prior to the Call: Address concerns like cost and time in reminder emails to build trust and reassure clients.
- Set The Stage: At the beginning of the sales/discovery call, set the stage with clear expectations to keep clients engaged.
- Focus on Client Needs: Streamline your approach when inviting clients to become a client by focusing on their needs.
- Only Give Information They Need: Towards the end of the call, give the client the information they are asking for and nothing more so that you can actually help them take this important first step.
Timestamps & Key Topics
[00:00] Introduction and Emma explains her niche
[05:02] Emma discusses her difficulty in getting potential clients to commit to her program.
[07:37] Dallas suggests creating different expectations for clients to ensure they commit.
[08:46] Emma describes the communication between booking a discovery session until the time of the discovery session
[15:00] Emma and Dallas discuss the specific expectations she wants to set in the application process.
[16:21] Dallas and Emma determine issues to be addressed in reminder emails
[20:30] Dallas summarizes changes discussed thus far.
[21:46] Dallas and Emma discuss the actual discovery session layout
[24:40] Emma and Dallas discuss the current sales process and possible changes
[30:20] Dallas describes the process of centering the client
[31:00] Dallas summarizes the new layout of the sales process
[32:20] Dallas discusses how to handle client issues when closing the sales process
[35:12] Dallas summarizes the changes to Emma’s sales process