If you’ve ever had that oh-no moment when a client says YES and you realize you don’t have an easy way to collect payments, you’re not even sure if you should do that before a contract gets signed and speaking of contracts, you don’t even have one in place…
This episode is for you. It first aired way back in 2021 but as we move into a new year, I want you to be fully prepared to welcome in new clients.
Which means you need a rock solid way to onboard them.
In this episode I am spilling the beans about all things onboarding as I take Nzinga Moore through the exact workflow I follow whenever I sign a new client.
I had so much fun walking Nzinga through how to:
- Set up automatic monthly billing
- Send a contract after you collect payments
- Get that first session on the books so your new client doesn’t back out
- Avoid overwhelming your client with too much prep work
- Easily track your clients progress without wasting hours writing recap notes
- If your new client onboarding process isn’t smooth like butter, grab a pen and paper because this episode is right up your alley.
And if you like what you hear and you want to get your hands on all the templates we discuss, you can get on the waitlist at NewClientNowWhat.com
In this episode, you’ll learn to:
- Optimize your client onboarding process for a personalized and efficient experience.
- Create a seamless client experience that fosters strong connections and trust.
- Streamline your client management processes to save time and enhance productivity.
- Master efficient contract handling and electronic signatures for smoother transactions.
“I want them to feel seen and heard, like they have a teammate.” – Nzinga Moore
Optimizing the client onboarding process is fundamental to start relationships right with your clients. This initial stage sets the tone for the entire coaching journey, making it crucial to ensure smoothness and efficiency.
By implementing sound onboarding strategies, coaches not only streamline administrative tasks but also contribute to building clients’ confidence and trust in the program from the outset.
The resources mentioned in this episode are: