Today’s episode is for all of you coaches who’ve changed your niche or you want to change your niche, but you’re nervous about starting over.
Kelly Bonanno has been a health coach for several years, but her expertise and life experience brought her to a brand new niche.
Today, Kelly helps people navigate divorce with confidence and grace so they can become the best versions of themselves inside and out and make their next chapter their best chapter.
So, with a new niche she’s super jazzed about, Kelly came to the episode with a few questions.
- How can I let my current list of subscribers know about this pivot?
- How can I leverage referral marketing to bring in more subscribers?
- What does my yearly plan look like to build my list and convert new subscribers into clients?
Those are the three questions we tackled during our conversation and Kelly walked away with a simple plan for consistent outreach plus a plan to host a big list building event every quarter.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Top-tier strategies to turn your summit into a high-performing lead generation tools.
- How private podcast feeds, complemented by monthly episodes, can foster audience engagement and brand promotion.
- Effective strategies for connecting with potential clients and service promotion.
- The potential of social platforms like TikTok and Instagram Reels in amplifying organic content and audience growth