WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR?
My guest today is Laser Malena-Webber. Laser helps motivated musicians and creators grow a genuine fanbase who actually want to pay for their music and then get paid through successful Kickstarter, Patreon, and crowdfunding campaigns. Laser is also a successful musician who’s currently developing a full length musical.
And I’m gonna be honest with you, Laser doesn’t like selling. They’re also not that into a lot of the “coachy” strategies out there.
Yet, Laser wants to expand their reach in order to help more musicians make art without waiting for permission.
Now, there’s the rub… how do you build a bigger business without selling? How do you build a list without a lead magnet?
Laser and I prove it’s actually possible during today’s episode. Because when you let go of marketing yourself and instead focus on marketing your stance, the tactics and strategies don’t feel gross because you’ve made them your own.
Laser and I cover a lot during today’s episode that I know will be valuable for you. Let me share my biggest takeaways:
1. Do your goals belong to you or are they just the thing you think you’re supposed to do next?
2. What do you stand for? In other words, what are the core transformations or benefits behind your work? The reason you do what you do?
3. How can you use an area in your life where things feel easy, as a template for action in the areas that feel hard?
Those are 3 key questions Laser and I tackle today and I invite you to consider them as well as you listen along.
With that, please enjoy the show.
Connect with me:
Free Quiz: www.dallastravers.com/quiz
Free Class: www.watchthecoachclass.com
Connect with Laser:
Facebook + Instagram: @lasermw
- Instagram: @dallastraversbizmentor
- Free Quiz: www.dallastravers.com/quiz
Your review helps boost the show and gives more coaches a chance to listen in.
Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.