A LOW-TECH APPROACH TO LAUNCH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
If a membership or large group program is on your to-do list this year, but you’re not sure how to get started, this episode is for you.
My guest today is Dani Abernathy. She helps people write the story they need to tell so their readers can feel seen and can see others.
Dani’s business has blown up a bit since she was last on the show in late 2021. In fact, she 5x’d her revenue in a year which takes my breath away.
Now, Dani’s ready to scale.
Which is such a buzzword these days in the online space. But what does scaling actually mean?
To grow without feeling hampered.
It’s not about reaching the masses. It’s about intentionally growing in a way that serves you, your lifestyle and your audience.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of crafting a compelling promise and goal before you even think about launching your membership program.
- Learn a hassle-free, low-tech method to deliver your program content.
- Consider the essential aspects of pricing your membership for optimal value and accessibility.
- Develop a knack for formulating a membership name that reflects its promise and your values.
Key Points We Cover:
The Importance of a Clear Stance
A clear stance is crucial in any program, as it serves as the foundation for all other aspects of your offering. Your stance acts as a guiding philosophy, helping to determine the program’s goals and the best way to convey its message to prospective clients. Without a clear stance, it’s challenging to maintain coherence and consistency in the program design, making it harder for clients to understand the benefits and outcomes they can expect.
Ideally, curriculum delivery should align with the program’s goals and cater to the needs and preferences of the target audience. Dani, in her conversation with Dallas, expressed uncertainty about whether to live-teach or use pre-recorded content for her initial launch. Dallas emphasized the benefits of live teaching, such as fostering stronger connections and interactions with clients. However, Dallas also recognized the value of a clear roadmap to help clients visualize their progress throughout the program’s twelve-month duration.
If this episode is helpful, you can also check out:
- Episode 7: How the Heck to Make Your Membership Evergreen
- Episode 155: Seven Steps to Design Your Membership
- Instagram: @dallastraversbizmentor
- Free Quiz: www.dallastravers.com/quiz
- Instagram: @daniabernathyauthor
Your review helps boost the show and gives more coaches a chance to listen in.
Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.