I’m going to kick things off today shouting out today’s guest.
When I met Anastasia Edwards, she had a baby little business and a strong work ethic. Now, less than two years later she’s got a waitlist for private clients, a full and thriving membership, and she just finished her first official course launch.
Anastasia helps actors take charge of the business side of acting and start working professionally by defining their brand, building a strong team and booking their first high level project.
And her course grew out of all the incredible work she’s done with individual clients in the last 18 months plus her own experience as an actress.
We sat down for a last minute session to brainstorm small actions Anastasia could take to double her sales at the end of her launch.
The two of us developed a relatively simple plan of action to leverage the warmest leads in her community and get the most possible mileage out of all of her amazing webinar content.
If you’ve got a webinar launch in your future, buckle up. It feels like a ton of work.
In fact, it is a lot of work. But believe me when I tell you that your second webinar launch is half as challenging. The third one is even half as challenging as the second.
And there is a day in your not too distant future where your webinar launch almost makes you nervous because it’s so dialed in and simple.
That’s where I was in my last launch… but our friend Anastasia’s in the excitement, overwhelm and thrill of her very first launch.
So, we got down to business to help her run through the tape and set her very first course up for success.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Proven strategies to launch your course program successfully.
- How to Increase course sign-ups with effective and actionable tactics.
- How to personalize your sales emails to boost conversion rates and sales.
- How to create urgency in course enrollment to drive higher participation.
- How to overcome objections in course sales and boost your enrollment numbers.
“People buy in the very last minute. So who knows what will happen for you? You’ll see it come in.” – Dallas
Mastering the art of launching a successful course can be a game-changer in the life of a coach. Whether it’s understanding the importance of taking action, learning through experiences, or reaching out to potential students, all these aspects play crucial roles in a course’s success. Gaining mastery over these factors allows coaches to stay focused and calm during the launch as noticeably seen from the episode, boosting their chances of reaching or even surpassing their enrollment goals.
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
- Check out the Client Surge system to boost your sales conversion rate and bring more clients to your business.
- Use BombBomb or VideoAsk to personalize your sales emails and engage with potential clients in a more meaningful way.
- Implement a countdown timer using motionmailapp.com to create urgency and encourage last-minute sign-ups for your course.
** Update: For her first course launch, Anastasia had 20 people sign up! **