YOUR SMALL GROUP COACHING ROADMAP
Today’s episode was so much fun to record and I cannot wait for you to dive in!
My guest is Stephanie Dethlefs. She helps writers who have a story on their heart find clarity and accountability so they can finally write their novels.
Stephanie is ready to introduce power groups to her community. And, well, I love designing power groups! That’s one reason this episode was so much fun for me!
So, what are power groups exactly? That’s the term we use inside the Hive for small group coaching.
And Stephanie wants to offer power groups for 2 reasons:
1. There are some people in her world who really want to work with her, but private coaching is just outside of their budget. So, a power group provides more accessible pricing.
2. There are also some folks in Stephanie’s world who might benefit MORE from a group experience than private coaching.
Together, Stephanie and I dig into the nuts and bolts of how to structure her power groups so she can get the first one filled before the fall.
If you’re thinking about layering in a group offering so you can begin to scale, make sure you’re prepared to take some notes because this episode is jam packed with goodness.
- Instagram: @dallastraversbizmentor
- Free Quiz: www.dallastravers.com/quiz
- FREE CLASS: The Coach Class — https://watchthecoachclass.com/
- Free Quiz: https://hellowriters.net/quiz
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/hellowriters
Your review helps boost the show and gives more coaches a chance to listen in.
Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.