If you ever worry that you don’t have enough time to spend on marketing and list building, you’re in the right place.
My guest today is Yissel Espinoza Cervantes who helps driven women create their dream careers without sacrificing their health, family, and happiness.
Speaking of driven women, Yissel is definitely one of them.
And she finds herself in a season of life where other obligations only allow her about 3 hours to work on marketing her business every week.
So, Yissel’s big question was, Where should I spend that time to get the best results?
Though the answer to this question will be different for every coach, Yissel and I did our best to find the aligned answer for her.
Here’s the process we followed to get there:
- Create a timeframe as a filter so you feel grounded and clear that the overwhelm you may feel is temporary.
- Get super honest about how much time you can actually devote to the plan you create. Don’t overshoot this at all. In fact, I recommend that you underestimate the amount of time you’ve got.
- Set clear goals. What concrete results do you want to accomplish thanks to your plan?
- Pick one strategy and go all in. You will gain more traction and gather more data by focusing on one strategy than dabbling in a bunch of them.
- When you’re 85% comfortable and consistent with that one strategy, add the next layer. Sometimes that layer will be a new action. Other times it might be simply doing more of the thing that’s already working.
Now it’s your turn.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Which list building strategy can bring the best results when you don’t have time to waste.
- Understand how repurposing content and incorporating virtual assistants can streamline your list building process and free you up to do what you’re good at, which is coaching.
- How to embrace imperfection and give yourself a passing grade while you’re in your busy season of life.
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
- The Hive’s Lazy List Building Course – This course is designed to help you build your email list and attract new subscribers with 13 simple, repeatable habits. Access it now by applying for The Hive at dallastravers.com/apply
- Virtual Assistant Services – If you’re looking for help with social media posts and email management, consider hiring a virtual assistant. Dallas’ favorite source to find a solid VA is SaraWiles.co/matchmaking