HOW MANY LEAD MAGNETS ARE TOO MANY LEAD MAGNETS?
Today, we will continue the conversation about lead magnets that we started in last week’s episode.
So, if you haven’t listened yet, I recommend you go back and listen to me and Nic Frick design her lead magnet with intention.
Then, when you come back, you’ll hear me and Randi Roberts talk through three important things:
1. How to determine when it’s time to have more than one lead magnet
2. How to build your lead magnet backward from the promise of the course, package your program you intend to offer.
3. And how to let your lead magnet be easy.
Randi was on the show about a year ago and you’ll also hear how much has changed for her in that time, so our entire conversation is really inspirational.
Before you dive in, let me tell you a bit about Randi…
She helps mid-career professionals find the best fit for the next phase. Whether they’re mid-career and they’ve lost their passion for their work or they’re beginning to think about retirement, Randi helps them get clear and get excited about what comes next.
And with that, let’s dive back into lead magnets!
- Instagram: @dallastraversbizmentor
- Free Quiz: www.dallastravers.com/quiz
Your review helps boost the show and gives more coaches a chance to listen in.
Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.