HOW BRIAN 3600 NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS IN LESS THAN 90 DAYS
Today’s episode is the first in a special series we will roll out this month.
Now that we are 125 episodes in and our audience has grown significantly, I wanted to revisit some of my favorite early episodes because they’re just so jam-packed with value and I’m willing to bet you haven’t had the chance to hear them yet.
So, for the next 4 weeks, we’re going to feature some updated episodes designed to help you in four key areas:
Each episode you hear is also featured in our updated toolkits you receive when you take the Super Power Quiz. So, if it’s been awhile since you took the quiz or you haven’t taken it yet, press pause and visit dallastravers.com/quiz.
And now for the first in this special series…
We’re going to focus on list building because 65% of the coaches who join The Hive tell me that they want to build their list so they can expand beyond just offering 1:1 coaching.
That’s why I invited Brian Patacca to the show. I’ve had the privilege of mentoring Brian over the last few years and he’s just one of those people who elevates the energy no matter what room he’s in.
So, when Brian first decided to expand beyond 1:1 and make courses the center of his business, he knew he needed to build his list.
And can you believe that he added more than 3000 new email subscribers in just 90 days?
No, he didn’t rely on paid ads. Instead, he relied on partnerships.
So, if you know you need to build your list in order to sell courses or group programs, grab a pen and notepad because Brian and I will take you behind the scenes of the exact process he followed to build his list through referral marketing.
- 00:06:00 – The mindset shift that helped Brian build his list
- 00:08:45 – An overview of lead magnet cross promotion
- 00:10:00 – The results that Brian has seen over a 90 day period
- 00:15:30 – How to determine the lead magnet you should offer
- 00:16:45 – How to find promo partners, craft an invite letter, fielding responses
- 00:26:00 – What to do when it actually comes time to cross promote
- 00:28:30 – Overview of the entire process
- 00:32:00 – What you should know before you implement this habit
- 00:34:00 – How to balance promo partnerships so that you and your audience don’t feel like you’re always promoting
Your review helps boost the show and gives more coaches a chance to listen in.
Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.