A FULLPROOF PROCESS TO BUILD MORE CONFIDENCE
Today’s episode tackles something we’ve all experienced…
Listen, I’ve been in business for 20 years now and I still have moments of self-doubt. Luckily, they don’t happen very often and they don’t last for long.
But what about when your business is newer? Or what about if you’ve been at this coaching thing for a while and you feel like you should be further along than you are?
“I’ve worked so hard and I just don’t seem to be getting anywhere.”
That’s how today’s guest felt coming into our conversation. Her name is Naomi Geidel and she helps creative people take inspired action toward their dreams.
I’m so grateful for the conversation Naomi and I shared because she bravely talked about the self doubt and stuckness we’ve all been through.
And because she was so brave, we were able to craft a plan to help her not only get unstuck but to use her natural strengths to move forward faster in her business.
Now, Naomi asked for a plan to get unstuck which is exactly what we created and it had three phases.
1. Clear the decks by forgiving any judgments she has about past mis-steps.
2. Identify the natural strengths she already possesses to apply in the areas she struggles with inside her business.
3. Use a different approach to the traditional gratitude exercise, all of us coaches have heard of, to collect evidence of her progress and authentically boost her confidence.
If you ever worry that you should be further along or you wonder if you have what it takes to make this coaching thing really work… today’s episode is precisely what the doctor ordered. I hope you enjoy it!
Resource mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Naomi:
- Instagram: @dallastraversbizmentor
- Free Quiz: www.dallastravers.com/quiz
Your review helps boost the show and gives more coaches a chance to listen in.
Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.