3 ESSENTIAL STEPS BEFORE YOU LAUNCH A COURSE
In this episode, we’re going to take our course launching conversation even further with my guest, Matthew Eriksen.
Matthew is a very gifted designer and brand expert. He helps service-based entrepreneurs put themselves out there with a clear, confident, and cohesive brand so they can spend less time worrying about the look and feel of their business and more time doing what they love.
Matthew really wants to help as many purpose driven business owners as he can and he understands that not everyone is in a position to hire his full-service branding team.
So, Matthew wants to take his proven branding system and turn it into a course.
But a few questions stand in his way.
1. What’s the best way to deliver this course?
2. What the heck should I call my course?
3. Is my list big enough to actually launch?
Matthew and I tackle those three burning questions during today’s episode and by the end of our conversation, he felt clear and super confident about getting his course out in the world before the end of the year.
The best part though.. Is that his launch goal is different from what you might expect. But you’ll have to stick around until the end of the episode to find out what it is.
So, let’s dive into a powerful course launch conversation with Matthew Eriksen.
- Instagram: @dallastraversbizmentor
- Free Quiz: www.dallastravers.com/quiz
- Free Class: The Coach Class, https://watchthecoachclass.com/
- Website: https://goodbrandcoach.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodbrandcoach/
Your review helps boost the show and gives more coaches a chance to listen in.
Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.