If you’ve been thinking about creating a quiz as your next lead magnet, you will love this episode.
My guest today is Linda Sidhu who is a list-building expert that helps entrepreneurs create irresistible personality quizzes that attract hundreds of new subscribers on autopilot.
I invited Linda on the show to talk about quizzes because nobody does quizzes better than her.
We kick things off by making the case for personality quizzes for every coach.
From there, Linda will teach you how you can use the data from your quizzes to clarify your message, design dreamy offers, and even leverage partnerships.
Who knew that quizzes could do all that… I thought they were just a fun lead magnet. But Linda set me straight.
And then she even shared some expert insights on personalized email marketing and launch strategies inspired by your quiz results.
In this episode, here’s what you will learn:
- The valuable use of quizzes as lead magnets, a secret to reeling in your perfect clients.
- The critical role a quiz title plays in appealing to the ideal audience, through the strategic usage of keywords.
- The immense value of data gathered from quizzes and how they can profoundly impact your sales strategies and customer experience.
- The high conversion rates that quizzes can have compared to other lead magnets.
- How personality quizzes can provide valuable insights into your ideal client’s needs and preferences.
- How to use personality quizzes to segment your email list and tailor your marketing strategies
Okay…let’s talk quizzes, shall we?
As an added bonus, Linda is hosting a FREE 3-Day Nail Your Quiz Idea Challenge, where you’ll uncover:
★ The true significance of having a quiz for your business (hint: it’s not what you think!)
★ How to identify and leverage your personality strengths to establish a powerful presence in your industry. (Prepare to discover a series of questions that will guide you to your “North Star.”)
★ Linda’s top 3 questions to ask your ideal clients, unveiling the most valuable customer language to incorporate into your quiz.
Join Linda and nail your quiz idea!