This is the final sales boosting secret for the month and it’s something that’s worked for me time and again.
Host an Encore Event.
You know when you see an ad on Facebook for a free webinar and it takes you to a registration page where you have options for the time and date that you want to attend?
Nine times out of ten, those webinars are pre-recorded. That doesn’t mean they’re not valuable, but they’re not live.
Today’s sales boosting tip can only be used if your initial launch event is live.
Let me show you how I do it…
1. Let’s say you have a live call or webinar and it’s set for Wednesday, April 12th.
2. Inside of that event, you’ll present a Fast Action Bonus. (For more information on the Fast Action Bonus, read my recent blog.)
3. After the event ends, you may decide to share the recording with everyone who registered for your event.
(Sidebar: This is useful because not everyone who registers for your event will actually attend it live. So this gives those who couldn’t attend another opportunity to learn about your program.)
But before you share your awesome recording, I recommend that you host an encore performance. You might send an announcement out like this:
“We had so much fun yesterday, that we’ve decided to do it all again. If ya missed it, you’re in luck! Mark your calendar for this Saturday, April 15th at 10 am for an encore.”
As I already mentioned, I find that I get about another 35% boost in revenue when I host an encore event. So if 100 people purchased my course during my initial kick-off event, about another 35 will purchase during the encore.
Why is this so effective?
My sales are ALWAYS stronger when I rely on Appointment Based Marketing.
ABM works because…
1. It allows you to create a sense of community which keeps people on the webinar.
2. It cultivates that Black-Friday-Urgency because any Fast Action Bonus is only available for the duration of [both] calls. So people have to act fast.
And they will.
Over the last 4 weeks, we’ve covered my 4 favorite sales boosting strategies with a heavy focus on online launches. Next week, I’ll share the sales boosting strategies for in-person events that earned me $320,000 in revenue for one program.
See ya then.